Monday, April 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I was told of this program by a colleague of mine, who was amazed at how some of these people lost the amount of weight they did. We had this discussion on how these people were so impossibly fat to start off with that, and that if you were THAT fat, it'd be so easy to lose weight.

So this Sunday, I was just bumming in my room and watching tv - and I stumbled across a channel showing this program. I think it was like the last 4 people in the elimination round. I was looking at pictures of the contestants before they took part in the show, and I didn't know if to be amazed at the amount of weight they loss, or disgusted about how they could be that fat before.

Nevertheless, I was quite inspired. I had a big weekend, drinking, eating and smoking. I've been taking nice pictures to put on my food blog, so maybe that's why I've been eating more. But starting today, I shall try to see how much weight I can lose myself.

I am going on a hardcore cardio routine to cut away all the fats and to see how defined and cut I can possibly become if I put my heart to it. I am going on a 12km run later once I knock off, and I pledge to run at least 40km this week. I'll keep you updated on my progress and weight loss through this blog.

Pictures paint a thousand words, but I'm happy to write a thousand words for your reading pleasure and my writing pleasure as well. Here's to a slimmer, lighter me!

Live well!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment