Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My First Post

Hi all,

This is my new pet project on Health, Wellness, Dieting and Exercise. I'm turning 30 next year, and after the years or unhealthy eating, constant drinking and smoking, it's about time I started paying attention to my health and wellness before I regret.

I've seen friends my age start balding, put on unhealthy amounts of weight, and show signs of ageing (especially girls) - this as well as concern about my own appearance, has started me running, working out, eating better and generally bothering more with my own well-being.

I don't have abs of steel, or even normal abs yet, but am working on it. I've lost about 11kg in the past few months through rigorous running, and am working on getting more "cutting" through dieting, frequent weight training and even more running.

I'll be posting articles (not necessarily mine), reviews, tips and general information on subjects such as skincare, dieting, motivation, training and general wellness. I look forward to sharing more information with you soon!

Live well!
Tim



No comments:

Post a Comment